Start a return
We have a 14-day return policy. This means the returned item needs to be returned with 14 days of the date you received your order.
To request a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We aim to respond within 1 working day.
Please note, sale items are non-refundable, a store credit will be issued instead.
Late Returns - Your items should be sent back within 14 days of receipt by you. Late returns are not accepted and will be returned to you.
You must enclose your order number inside the returned parcel then we are able to identify the package.
Your return will be accepted if:
- All original labels and tags are attached and have not been tampered with
- The item has not been worn, used or damaged
- The item has been posted back within 14 days of receipt
Your return will not be accepted if:
- The item is marked (e.g. with fake tan, deodorant, make-up)
- The item is returned in a condition where it cannot be resold
- The item has been worn, used or damaged
- Any labels or tags have been removed or tampered with
- The item was returned after 14 days of receipt
- Swimwear which has been worn, or where the hygiene seal, tags or labels have been damaged or removed
- Buyer is responsible for return postage costs
- Please obtain proof of postage
- We would recommend you return at your local post office with a signed-for service and ask for a tracking ID
- We are not responsible if the item does not reach us
- For international returns please ensure you have proof that you returned the item within 14 days of receiving it
- Please ensure your order number is clearly labelled in your return package